Men's Altra Olympus
Step into the only trail shoe with a FootShape™ toe box and max-cushioned Zero Drop platform. Named after one of the most prominent peaks in the Wasatch Mountains, the Olympus is designed to help you conquer any terrain. The flexible, max-cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape™ toe box combine to place your foot in a natural position for an efficient, stable trail or road running experience. Two-layer A-Bound™ cushioning offers flexible protection from the gnarly terrain or open road, although we will recommend learning and focusing on proper, low-impact technique. And because a max cushioned shoe reduces the workload on the feet, foot strengthening should be done to keep the foundation of the body strong. Dominate the trail, pavement and everything in between with the all-new Olympus.
- Weight: 12.2 oz.
- Cushioning: Max
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Speed, Traction
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 36 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Trail Specific Sticky Rubber
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh
Black/Blue, Black/Green, Black/Orange