Saucony – Ride
The 10th edition of the Ride franchise brings plenty of new innovation while still delivering a legendary running experience. Featuring a brand new engineered mesh upper, woven heel collar and refined TRI-FLEX outsole design, the Ride 10 moves with the runner and cushions every foot strike.
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit
- Everun Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 8.4 oz. | 238 g.
Removed plastic midfoot shank for better flexibility and less weight, Redesigned SRC crashpad extends into midfoot for smoother transition, New vertical flex groove enhances forefoot flexibility, Silver reflective at heel for enhanced visibility, POWERGRID provides heel-to-toe cushioning, RUNDRY interior lining wicks away moisture
Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback
Category: Running Shoes
Tags: Running Shoes, Saucony, Shoes, Women's Shoes
There are no reviews yet.