Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles
The Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles offer unrivalled comfort and relief from heel and arch pain.
The Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles provide the perfect blend of foot control, spring and life-long cushioning.
By eliminating excessive inward rolling motion of the foot, the Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles virtually eliminate pain in the heel and arch, and even in the ankles, knees and lower back.
The Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles are very comfortable and effective due to the 4 step system. The foot supports are similar to those that would be prescribed by a podiatrist. They securely cradle the heel with their dual foam construction. the two foam layers provides both comfort, cushioning and great support while the outer fabric is both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
Features of the Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles:
- Medical grade foot supports and heel cradles
- New inner foam Hypurcel that maintains its density and cushioning properties
- Soft EVA outer foam.
- Permanent anti-bacterial and anti fungal ETC top fabric
Benefits of the Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles:
- Calibrated for comfort
- Lifelong cushioning from heel to toe
- Safeguards the heel during landing
- Combats foot odour
- Keeps feet drier
Directions for use of the Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles
- Remove shoe insoles if possible and replace with the Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insoles
- Trim edges if necessary for a better fit
- At first wear a few hours a day while the feet become accustomed to the new support, then wear full time
- Spot clean with mild detergent, do not immerse in water
- Air dry after cleaning
Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes, VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel, Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base, Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric, Full length, total contact support, Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required