Spenco Orthotic 3/4-Length Arch Supports RX™ are 100% support utilizing a 3/4 length, finally putting arch support in its place with the Spenco unique cushioning system! This flexible arch support is shaped to enhance your stabilization, balance and support, while allowing extra room for sensitive toes. The unique cushioning system of closed-cell, nitrogen-injected material helps absorb shock and improve overall foot comfort. Feel the difference of Orthotic Arch Support!
Specialized Features & Benefits of Spenco Orthotic 3/4-Length Arch Supports RX™:
- Optional* moldable plastic arch support insert gives you firm, adjustable support that's specifically designed to help control the position of your feet.
- The Nitrogen-injected Spenco material absorbs shock and distributes pressure evenly.
- The 3/4-length leaves extra room for sensitive toes and can be easily moved from shoe to shoe.
- The 4-way stretch fabric helps reduce friction that leads to calluses and blisters.
Other Important Information About Spenco Orthotic 3/4-Length Arch Supports RX™:
- For normal and flat / flexible foot types.
- Recommended for shoes with removable insoles.
- Material Content: nitrogen-injected Spenco material, nylon, plastic.
More about the Spenco® RX Line:
Since Spenco® was started by a doctor, focus still remains on providing doctors with the finest products to aid their patients. Whether you need extra arch support to help treat Plantar Fasciitis or just some extra cushioning to help relieve a Heel Spur, Spenco® Insoles have the highest quality products to help keep you comfortable and on your feet. Most importantly this insole line, which includes the Orthotics RX and ThinSole™ Orthotics RX, is our most popular among our customers, proving that these insoles provide the needed arch support that everyone find more comfortable.